Our guide will meet you early in the morning at your riad or hotel, to take you in the direction of Demnate and its century-old olive groves. After climbing the Atlas mountains, we will be faced by a breathtaking sight – the Ouzoud Falls. This is where the water of the Oued Ouzoud plunges down over 100 metres into the canyon of Oued el-Abid in a three-drop fall, shrouded in a subtle rainbow-coloured mist. Because of the greater quantity of water, these waterfalls are more enthralling from March to June, but they preserve their fascination all year round. Lunch at one of the small restaurants or riads in the area.
Return to Marrakech in the afternoon.
Included in the price
- Transportation as described
- 4×4 jeep vehicle, air-conditioned; for groups of over 6 people, air-conditioned minibus
- Driver guide speaking Italian, Spanish, English and French
- Fuel and transportation costs
- Exclusive service (not accompanied by other visitors)
Not included in the price
- Flights from and to Italy
- Lunch and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses
- All that is not included under “Included in the price”