For this beautiful excursion you need to leave early in the morning: our guide will come to collect you at your hotel/riad at 8 a.m. You will head for the High Atlas mountains and, through the Tizi N’Tichka Pass (2260 m.a.s.l.), you will reach the splendid Ksar of Ait Ben Haddou. A beautiful fortified village built in mud and straw, Ait Ben Haddou became part of UNESCO’s World Cultural Heritage in 1987. From atop a hill, the village looks over large green expanses of almond trees. Because of its majesty, it was the filming location of several famous movies, including Lawrence of Arabia, The Sheltering Sky and Gladiator. After stopping to enjoy the sight, you will drive on towards Ouarzazate, the “Hollywood of Morocco”, where you can visit the Atlas Studios and the beautiful Taourirt Kasbah.
In the event of adverse or exceptional weather conditions, the programme may be subject to change.
Included in the price
- Transportation as described
- 4×4 jeep vehicle, air-conditioned; for groups of over 6 people, air-conditioned minibus
- Driver guide speaking Italian, Spanish, English and French
- Fuel and transportation costs
- Exclusive service (not accompanied by other visitors)
Not included in the price
- Flights from and to Italy
- Lunch and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses
- All that is not included under “Included in the price”