Departure from Marrakech immediately after breakfast. Once you have reached this small town, you will be free to explore it on your own, walking among the many crafts shops (Essaouira is famous for its thuja root handicraft and fabrics), the painting and sculpting galleries, and the spice and argan oil markets. Essaouira is only 170 km away from Marrakech, but its uniqueness, colours and peaceful pace of life make it light years distant from the city frenzy of the “red town”. Facing the Atlantic Ocean, it is constantly caressed by the wind all year round (a favourite destination for the lovers of water sports), it is surrounded by powerful ramparts, and encloses in itself a maze of lanes with perfectly white walls and colourful doors, where cats love lying in the sun and being photographed.
In the afternoon, you can visit one of the several female cooperatives of the Essaouira area, where you will have a chance to buy argan-oil products (natural cosmetics and food). For the lovers of photography, a stop will be appropriate to see the famous climber goats climbing on top of argan trees.
Return to Marrakech in the evening.
Included in the price
- Transportation as described
- 4×4 jeep vehicle, air-conditioned; for groups of over 6 people, air-conditioned minibus
- Driver guide speaking Italian, Spanish, English and French
- Fuel and transportation costs
- Exclusive service (not accompanied by other visitors)
Not included in the price
- Flights from and to Italy
- Lunch and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses
- All that is not included under “Included in the price”